Cena Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christian set to return to the WWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rated G Nintendo Wii
Prototype
Prototype
Rated G Nintendo Wii

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Christian set to return to the WWE Empty
PostSubject: Christian set to return to the WWE   Christian set to return to the WWE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:31 pm

After Christian Cage's TNA contract expired, it is widely believed that he has signed on to the WWE. Word is that he is set to join the Smackdown roster in the near future and will be involved in a storyline with his former tag-team partner and kayfabe brother, Edge. Whether it will be in an alliance or feud is still unclear. Edge recently used the vintage E/C 'for the benit of those with flash photography' line in one of his promos, one would assume this is the WWE confirming the deal and creating a build-up. There was a strong rumour that Christian was set to make a shock return at the Rumble and confirm he was the one behind Jeff's accidents but obviously that culprit has been revealed as being Matt.

So what are some of you guys opinions on this? Are you excited or could you not care less?
Back to top Go down
Manish
Admin
Admin
Manish

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Christian set to return to the WWE   Christian set to return to the WWE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:14 pm

I am really exited, i never liked Christain but when Edge won the Title at Rumble n Matt was revealed as the attacker.. i am now sure that he's gonna face Edge at mania as a face. I'm priety much sute about his title rum.
As when he entered the mainevent back in 2005, he left the business... so i think he'll win the WWE title at Mania
Back to top Go down
http://chain-gang.webs.com
Rated G Nintendo Wii
Prototype
Prototype
Rated G Nintendo Wii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Christian set to return to the WWE   Christian set to return to the WWE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Sheesh, if you get a title win at 'Mania in one of your first matches back you must've done something right. I think Vince never really saw him as a maineventer despite his popularity, moving to TNA has done wonders for him and he finally got to show how good he was. I don't think he'd be given the title straight up, he'll probably get it a bit down the track once he's proven himself in the mainevent IMO.
Back to top Go down
Manish
Admin
Admin
Manish

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Christian set to return to the WWE   Christian set to return to the WWE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 pm

God knows what Vince has in mind.. it made me sick when he made Cena win at Mania23 or Orton at mania24, i was expecting HHH to get a title run.
Back to top Go down
http://chain-gang.webs.com
Rated G Nintendo Wii
Prototype
Prototype
Rated G Nintendo Wii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Christian set to return to the WWE   Christian set to return to the WWE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:45 pm

lol, I wouldn't of picked you to oppose a Cena title win Shocked

Nobody knows what Vince is thinking but he's often made a statement of making sure the talent is proven before he lets them get over. Just ask Hade Vansen lol, poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian set to return to the WWE   Christian set to return to the WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian set to return to the WWE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cena Forums :: Wrestling :: Spoilers-
Jump to: