Cena Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Cena challenges The Rock for WrestleMania 26

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Miss_Lauren*
*Miss_Lauren*

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-25

John Cena challenges The Rock for WrestleMania 26 Empty
PostSubject: John Cena challenges The Rock for WrestleMania 26   John Cena challenges The Rock for WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:26 am

Over the past year, John Cena has been very vocal about his feelings towards Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and how he's turned his back on the wrestling industry. Cena has called The Rock out on several occasions, saying The Rock has gone back on his word that he'd always remember the fans who made him a star. Now, Cena wants to settle their score in the ring.

In an interview with MTV, Cena said he wants to wrestle The Rock Dwayne Johnson at WrestleMania 26 for a one-night-only showdown of action stars. "I've been trying to wrestle him," Cena told MTV's Josh Horowitz. "It's not that he won't accept the challenge. He truly has a full plate."

Cena then set a date for the possible showdown and revealed that he's not even that confident that he could beat the Great One. "What a better showdown .. Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock, or whatever he wants to be called .. versus John Cena at, let's say, WrestleMania 26. I'm not even saying I'm going to win. He's a hell of an athlete. God-given ability. One of the nicest people ever to grace a WWE ring. I'd just like to get him back for a night."

Now that would be a Wrestlemania that I would LOVE to see. I hope it actually happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postsspace
Manish
Admin
Admin
Manish

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-05

John Cena challenges The Rock for WrestleMania 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena challenges The Rock for WrestleMania 26   John Cena challenges The Rock for WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:22 pm

YES YES YES....................... FINALLY SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED.
After the WWE observed that Dwane is not reacting on Cena's comments on his WWE Retirement.. they have finally told Cena to openly challenge him at Mania. And.... hopefully we will se Cena vs Rock next year..... no matters Cena wins or Cena loose... i just want Cena vs Rock at Mania.. man i have my fingers crossed for this match and trust me.. this is gonna be bigger than Autin vs Rock. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://chain-gang.webs.com

John Cena challenges The Rock for WrestleMania 26
Page 1 of 1