Cena Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why they crap RAW every week !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chain-Gang
Prototype
Prototype
Chain-Gang

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Why they crap RAW every week !!! Empty
PostSubject: Why they crap RAW every week !!!   Why they crap RAW every week !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 am

If you've watched RAW 4-5 years ago, they use to have a good storylining, good fueds, good matches.... but now a days they make a shit out of 2 hours, they are focusing on how to make a Wrestling show to a family entertainment.
Now they have 1000 promos, beautiful divas who have 0 wrestling techniques, and shitty fueds with boring matches.
Dont you think they can improve the RAW ratings by simply puting some more Wrestling, instead of drama ???
afro
Back to top Go down
http://johncena.omgforum.net
Rated G Nintendo Wii
Prototype
Prototype
Rated G Nintendo Wii

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Why they crap RAW every week !!!   Why they crap RAW every week !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Some of the feuds have actually been pretty good, the HBK vs. Y2J is one. A bit of constructive critisism, you talk about too many promos and wrestlers with 0 techniques just look at Johnny Boy. For so long he's been using the same 5 moves to finish off his opponents and does he always have to scream down the mic trying to emulate The Rock? I think Cena needs to get a bit more variety in his wrestling, which he seems to be doing a bit more these days and to not try as hard on the mic and just talk normal. If the maineventer of the WWE does this then the others are sure to follow.
Back to top Go down
Manish
Admin
Admin
Manish

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Why they crap RAW every week !!!   Why they crap RAW every week !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:11 pm

You'r sayin that Cena is using the same old 5 moves, so tell me which wrestler changs his moves every year... i mean The Rock still uses the Spinbuster, People's Elbow, Rock Bottom... Austin still uses his stomping, stunner, middle finder, n all.. Hogan still uses his leg drop, taker still uses his chokeslam, leg drop, tombstone,etc.
A wrestler is not defined by changing his moves... when you have a negative infuence against someone then u'll never see the good things in the person. If you notice... Cena has changed a lot since he's became a maineventer.. he use to rap before his matches, he never raps nowdays, he has many good moves n he performs them in a very good manner.. leg drop from the top rope, throwback, hip toss, fisherman suplex, 5ks, fu... he is very energetic in many manners. But u'll never see these coz ur a Cena hater.
Dude u have the right to like or have someone... but u'll have to face the truth and you know what the truth is.
Back to top Go down
http://chain-gang.webs.com
Rated G Nintendo Wii
Prototype
Prototype
Rated G Nintendo Wii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why they crap RAW every week !!!   Why they crap RAW every week !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:24 pm

The abovementioned don't use their moves any more because they're all retired. I'm not saying that Cena only uses 5 moves in his matches, it's been the way he finishes off his matches. He's starting to add some variety to his finishes but more often than not he just uses his 5 moves of doom; two shoulder charges, belly to back suplex, 5ks and the FU to finish but to his credit and as I said, he's mixing up his finishers a bit more.

As for him not rapping anymore, that's called a gimmick change. He's now doing the chain-gang marine thing and part of that gimmick includes his over-the-top yelling into the mic. I think he's better off in promos when he talks normally and is himself (ie his recent HBK promos) because from what I've seen he's a pretty cool guy outside the ring.

I know I'm a Cena hater but at least I have enough rationality to see his strengths too.
Back to top Go down
Manish
Admin
Admin
Manish

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why they crap RAW every week !!!   Why they crap RAW every week !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 pm

I know thats his gimmick change and i also know he uses those few moves to finish.. and i also know that rock, austin.hogan are retired, but what i'm tryin to say is every wrestler has a fixed no. of moves to finist off there opponents. And i agree to you tht he needs to add something more but at the same time a person can not go beyond his limits, he cant do the swantom to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Rated G Nintendo Wii
Prototype
Prototype
Rated G Nintendo Wii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why they crap RAW every week !!!   Why they crap RAW every week !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:39 pm

And he doesn't have to do a swanton to prove himself. I know that each wrestler has their own certain moveset but my point is that most of them don't use them in the same orderly fashion, they mix their moves up a bit. ie. The Undertaker doesn't go and use the flying charge, snake eyes, old school, chokeslam, tombstone piledriver all at the same time during each match, he mixes it up. Otherwise the moves get predictable and people find you boring. Maybe rather than Cena always using the 5ks, he can use it once every couple of weeks. He can alternate between the FU and the STS a bit more and I really think he needs a new finsher TBH. In my eyes the FU is a great move to set up a finisher but it's just not as imposing as a tombstone, chokeslam or powerbomb.
Back to top Go down
Manish
Admin
Admin
Manish

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why they crap RAW every week !!!   Why they crap RAW every week !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 pm

I think i gree with you at some point... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why they crap RAW every week !!!   Why they crap RAW every week !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why they crap RAW every week !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cena Forums :: Wrestling :: Shows-
Jump to: